The Emerging Technology Open Working Group was formed to host a dialogue on new and emerging technologies in our community. Originally called for by the Board of Supervisors, the working group was led by City Administrator Naomi Kelly to help develop a series of policy and program recommendations for local government.
Our work reflects the contributions of community members, companies, local government, and many others. We are proud of the tremendous support and engagement expressed throughout this process, and eager to faithfully represent their input in the final report.
- Download the Full Report
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Emerging Mobility Recommendations
- Appendix C: Staff Report - General Research Findings
- Appendix D: Staff Report - Learning from our Friends
- Appendix E: Staff Report - Innovation & Emerging Technology in San Francisco
- Appendix F: Prototyping Evaluation Criteria for Emerging Technologies